Stretched (Cut) Displays
Stretched Ultra-Wide Stretched Displays – CDS provide innovative Ultra-wide Stretched (Cut) Displays, also known as BAR / bar type / bar top displays. The ultra-wide aspect ratio is perfect for grabbing your audience’s attention, and the high brightness display or monitor gives perfect visual performance in a wide variety of applications whether that be in landscape or portrait mode.
These amazing displays can be used in a wide, varied amount of applications but can be seen to be tailored perfectly for gaming, vending, transportation, Audio Visual Museums and other LED signage projects. The contrast of brilliant cutting displays and high brightness displays and monitors can also expand your application field into the outdoor market with the CDS sunlight readable versions for outside or store windows in direct sunlight.
Features Stretched Ultra-Wide Stretched Displays:
- Available in a range of Screen Sizes from 6.2″ to 88″ and growing.
- High Brightness Sunlight Readable LED Backlight with high contrast
- Up to 4K UHD resolution
- Available as enclosed monitors or component parts for integration
- Wide range of video inputs available including HDMI, DVI, VGA, and DisplayPort (DP)
- Optional PCAP (Projected capacitive) and Infra Red (IR) Multi Touch Screens
- IP65 / IP66 Options also available
- Unique aspect ratios and sizes to catch viewers attention
- No special software required so easy to use
- Stunning high resolution and high contrast display images
- Industrial grade LCD solutions for optimum performance and reliability with high brightness and high contrast
- Connect to existing Media Players, Android players, PCs and more via HDMI
- Transportation; Airports, Bus / Railway Stations, Subways, Audio Visual, elevators, and corporate
- Advertising; shopping centres, retail stores, restaurants, coffee shops & bars
- Gaming, slot machines, roulette winning numbers, lottery machines & button deck
- Public information; Government buildings, elevators, offices, Museums, Point Of Purchase (POP) and Point Of Sales (POS)